44°07’ 54’’N, 15°12’36’’E VHF 17
BERTH / LAND STORAGE
- If the beam of the vessel exceeds the maximum beam for that length category, the fee will be calculated as per category to which corresponds the maximum beam of the vessel.
- The berth price for multihulls is increased 100%.
- For stay on berth from 30 days and over, for full payment in advance, a discount of 50% on a daily rate is approved.
- Short stay fee (water/land) up to 4 hours is calculated as per daily rate and reduced by 50%.
- Loyalty discounts:
- 5% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 10 years and over
- 8% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 15 years and over
- 10% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 20 years and over
- The daily berth rate covers the expenses till 14:00 of the last paid day.
- The vessels with annual berthing contract with Marina and transient vessels arrived by sea/land may take up to 7 days storage ashore free of charge for repairs and maintenance, regardless of weather conditions. After 7 days a daily rate will be charged as per current pricelist.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing after working hours, between 16:00 until 22:00, are increased 50%.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing from 22:00 until 08:00, on Sundays and holidays are to be increased by 100%.
Rate for the vessels with specific hull will be agreed separately
- Moving the boat from vehicle onto cradle is charged as one operation.
- Jib Crane services should be ordered at least three working days in advance.
- Marina reserves the right to amend these prices at any time. Such amends shall be displayed on the marina’s public notice board and web site.
- Marina reserves the right to measure any boat.
- All services are payable at the Marina reception.
- The complaints book is available at the Marina reception.
- All listed prices include VAT.