44°3’ 10’’ N, 15°18’4’’E VHF 17
BERTH / LAND STORAGE
- If the beam of a vessel exceeds the maximum beam for that length category, the fee will be calculated as per category to which corresponds the maximum beam of the vessel.
- The berth price for multihulls is increased by 100%.
- The right to exclusive use of the berth increases the price by 20%.
- From April 1st until March 31st, for full payment in advance, for the stay from 7 to 30 days a discount of 1.5% per day and for the stay of 30 days and over, for full payment in advance, a discount of 50% on a daily rate is approved.
- From October 1st to March 31st a daily rate for the berth in the water is to be reduced by 30%, other discounts excluded.
- Short stay fee (water/land) up to 4 hours is calculated as per daily rate and reduced by 50%.
- Loyalty discounts:
- 5% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 10 years and over
- 8% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 15 years and over
- 10% discount on annual berth rate for continuous stay of 20 years and over
- The daily berth rate covers the expenses till 14:00 of the last paid day.
- The vessels with annual land storage contract and crane pass contract, may use berth in the water at a 50% discount on daily berth rate.
- Addition for winter storage ashore is applied only to the vessels under annual contract for berth in the water or under crane pass contract.
- The vessels with annual berthing contract, crane pass contract and transit vessels arrived by sea may take up to 7 days storage ashore free of charge for repairs or maintenance, regardless of weather conditions. After 7 days a daily rate will be charged as per current price list.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing as well as travel lift services after hours (15:00-22:00) or not within agreed term are to be increased by 50%.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing from 22:00 to 8:00 and on Sundays and holidays are to be increased by 100%.
- Rate for the vessels with specific hull will be agreed separately.
- Moving the boat from vehicle onto cradle is charged as one operation.
- The travel lift service should be ordered at least three working days in advance.
APPLICABLE TO ALL PRICE LISTS
- All services, except car parking services, are payable at the Marina Reception.
- Marina reserves the right to measure any boat.
- Marina reserves the right to amend these prices at any time. Such amends shall be displayed on the marina’s public notice board and web site.
- Complaints book is available at the reception.
- Prices include VAT.