39°38’59’’N, 19°51’07’’E VHF 69
- Do not include VAT 24%.
- Correspond to stern berthing. Alongside berthing is charged +80%
- Include water and 220 V electricity consumption. Potable water and electricity consumption for 380 V or 220 V more than 32 A, according to prepaid cards.
- Daily fees are valid from the time of arrival until 14:00 of the next day.
- Extra charge 75% for catamarans.
- Annual prices include 17% discount which applies only to advance payment.
- Mooring fees are paid in advance.
- Delayed mooring or services fees shall be subject to the default interest.
- Charged fees are iaw the declared stay and change only after a new declaration.
- Paid fees cannot be refunded.
- During Low Season, the dry docking period exceeding 3 months, is charged +30% on the normal monthly price, for every month thereafter.
- Boats are not allowed to sail, unless fees are paid at least up to the day of every departure.
- Check-out time 14:00 of the departure day. Staying after 14:00 is charged as follows:
- - 50% of the daily price for staying until 19:00
- - The daily price for staying after 19:00
- Using travelift or crane servises beyond the working hours, during holidays and weekends is charged +50%.
- Sewage or blidges pump at berth iaw separate price list.