Croatia's only marina designed for superyachts and recognized by the prestigious Yacht Harbour Association of London, D-Marin Mandalina in the city of Šibenik is one of the safest berthing places in the Adriatic.
Average sea temperature
BERTH / LAND STORAGE
- If the beam of the vessel exceeds the maximum beam for that lenght category, the fee will be calculated as per category to which corresponds the maximum beam of the vessel.
- The berth price for multihulls is increased 100%.
- For stay on berth from 30 up to 180 days, for full payment in advance, a discount of 50% on a daily rate is approved.
- Short stay fee (water/land) up to 4 hours is calculated as per daily rate and reduced by 50%.
- The daily berth rate covers the expenses till 14:00 of the last paid day.
- Addition for winter storage ashore is applied only to vessels under annual contract for berth in the water.
- The vessels with annual berthing contract with Marina and transient vessels arrived by sea/land may take up to 7 days storage ashore free of charge for repairs and maintenance, regardless of weather conditions. After 7 days a daily rate will be charged as per current pricelist.
- Dry dock wintering season starts as of November 01st every year and expires as of April 01st every year.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing after working hours, between 16:00 until 22:00, are increased 50%.
- Rates of haul out, launching and pressure washing from 22:00 until 08:00, on Sundays and holidays and emergency interventions are to be increased by 100%.
- Moving the boat from vehicle onto cradle is charged as one operation.
- The travel lift services should be ordered at least three working days in advance.
- Marina reserves the right to amend these prices at any time. Such amends shall be displayed on the marina’s public notice board and web site.
- Marina reserves the right to measure any boat.
- Service of sails making and repairs available on clients request.
- All services are payable at the Marina reception, except car parking services that are payable at the parking machines in the Marina or at the Marina reception.
- The complaints book is available at reception.
- All listed prices include VAT.