Although travel restrictions are still valid in many countries, we do hope that we will meet you at our marinas as soon as possible. We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and the countries where D-Marin operates. Our number one priority is health and safety of our guests, collaborators and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place. We follow the guidelines of local health authorities and act according to our set-up routines and procedures in the event of a case of COVID-19 at any of our marinas.
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from any person, especially if you or they are coughing or sneezing
We recognize that these are unsettling times and whether you are traveling now or in the future, we want you to know that your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.